Philipp Nespital is a Berlin based freelance sound engineer and musician.
In 2015 he completed his studies as ”Diplom Tonmeister für audiovisuelle Medien“ at the Filmuniversität Potsdam Babelsberg.
Beside his work as sound engineer and editor for voice recordings, he’s working in the field of sound design and music composition for TV, cinema and commercial productions.
Services & skills
- sound design for stereo or 5.1 formats
- music recording, production and mixing
- music composition and arrangements
- rerecording mixer for TV and web productions
- sound and dialogue editing
- voice and vocal recordings and editing (including ISDN and IP recordings)
- professional performance as drummer and keyboard player
- vocal, guitar, bass guitar performances
In Philipp Nespital’s studio services like sound editing, sound design, music production and mixing (stereo or 5.1) can be done, as well as recordings of vocals, single instruments and voice talents.
The studio is located at Stubbenkammer 1, near S-Bahnhof Prenzlauer Allee.